Thursday, April 3, 2008

Geneva, Switzerland !! Mar, 23

So, i checked out of the hotel at mar 22 left my stuff at the hotel and headed toward paris to figure out what to do next !! i enter a traveller's shop, i got attracted towards a geneva post card, and looked it at the map and it was at the far west of switzerland touching the borders with france, so guess what !! i decided to go to geneva :), and from there i went to eurolines (bus company) and bought my ticket to geneva the bus left at around 11 pm at night and i arrived there at 6 am, and from the bus station in geneva i bought my ticket to barcelona and guess what it was at 8 pm so i had nearly a 14 hour layover in geneva, i left my stuff at the bus station's storage area and got a map, from there i just drifted into geneva and discovered its hidden beauty.. i took a boat ride around its lake and walked around the city :) I left my heart in SWITZERLAND !!










All i have to say is my heart fell in love with the SWISS and i'm definitely coming again Switzerland ..

No comments: